Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's been along time...

Orlando Bound from www.fotosearch.com
So family life has been interesting to say the least. My mother-in-law is terminally ill and we have decided to relocate to her home to care for her. So, we will be moving at the end of August to sunny Florida. I have been doing a lot of cleaning, and just a little cooking. Christianity and the kids are still thriving.
The growth within the Christian walk is amazing. Just today the Lord reminded me ever so subtly, while cooking (of course) that worrying about tomorrow is completely unnecessary. Focus should be on today, because today's issues can be worked through tomorrow has its own troubles but they are not here yet. Matthew 6:34
I am in love with my husband who has stepped up and is completely caring for his mother on his own (aside from the nurses who come in to help) It makes me want to continue to care for my family by doing the things God called me to do at this moment in my life. If you would have asked me 9 years ago if I would be a housewife the answer would have been unequivocally "NO." haha but God has a calling and a plan for my life and through an unfortunate series of events I am right where I never thought I'd be, but where I am SUPPOSED to be.
There's so much more to say but its getting late here on the east coast...
Vaya con Dios
~Go with God~

No comments:

Post a Comment