Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Pampered Birthday Party...

Yesterday we celebrated Israel's 2nd birthday, which is actually today. We had a blast at Westmonte Park in Altamonte. Great weather, a few friends, lots of food/treats to keep everyone happy in the park made for an awesome day!
It is such a blessing to be able to celebrate with him and our children who are all healthy and thriving. It really makes me appreciate life, when I read stories of others who have a child(ren) the same age going through medical issues. A friend of a friend has a 2 year old who was just diagnosed with Leukemia and is undergoing radiation. God has been so good to us, and he will continue to be. Please pray for them, the Lord knows just who I m speaking of no names necessary.

On a lighter note, I didn't realize how hard it could be to throw a two year olds party. Thankfully, with my new Pampered Chef business and tools, the only hard part was keeping the birthday boy out of all the goodies/snacks.

2 of 3 layers in Brownie Pan
cookie dough, oreos, & brownie batter

Finished products no cutting and lots of crunchy gooey brownies
I had to make a few oreo stuffed Chocolate chip cookies...so good!



Used our Fruit & Cheese cutter for the pineapple chunks and the large Collapsible bowl for fruit and dip tray!


The dip was a Pampered Chef classic, Fluffy Peanut butter dip...learned that one needs to be on ice or it breaks down. Its really easy to make too. It calls for:
  • 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
  • 1/2 cup whipped topping
  • 1 6-8 ounce cup of Vanilla yogurt
Whisk the Peanut Butter and Yogurt til blended, then fold the whipped topping in.

Any of you long time Pampered Chef fans will appreciate the Chillzane...
 Overall, a good time was had by all! Here's one everyone including me will enjoy!
The Birthday Cake!
Tell me who's face do you see?

Batter Bowl Elmo Cake
Well since I know your having a hard time figuring it out I'll tell you.
Its supposed to be Elmo. 
Can you say "Pintrest Fail"! 
I never said I was perfect, but my kitchen is pampered with lots of tools to make life easy.
Next time, it'll be better, not! 
 
 
Til next time...Be Blessed!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment