Friday, June 7, 2013

Now she's Kooking!!!!!

I haven't posted much about cooking since this blogs inception! But you know GOD had a plan. When I started writing, I never thought in a million years I'd have my own Pampered Chef business. That I'd be "kooking" for a living. But in the grand scheme of things HE knew where he would take me. And here I am.
This is Three Cheese Garden Pizza, made using whole wheat dough, mozzerella, parmesan, and colby-jack cheeses, tomatoes, zuchinni, onion, mushrooms, garlic and a little olive oil. Talk about simple and delish! My word you've not lived till you tried this pizza. Pampered Chef makes it super easy to make using the Bar Pan, Simpler Slicer, Garlic Press, Cheese Grater, BBQ Baster, Santoku knife, and Cutting board. Don't believe me try it out and see.

***Now for some big news***

This month only, you can join my team FREE!!!!!! This has never been done in the 33 year history of Pampered Chef. If your motivated and looking for extra income or to replace your full time income NOW is the time to do it.

You tell me what business you can start and recoup all your money in ADDITION to your sales, and bonuses!



Also, for those of you not looking to start a business right now Pampered Chef is making it so SWEET to host a party, it can be a cooking/catalog/online party it doesn't matter. All you need is $150 sales at your party...(so easy to obtain) and you get a Cool 'n Serve Tray FREE *$46.50 value* as long as the show is held and submitted June 1-15th...Whaaaaa? This tray will show its value with the first use. See some of the uses in the pictures shown below.



This in addition to the June Host special. You can choose one of the On the Go Collection Bags at 60% off!

Insulated Collapsible Picnic Basket

Insulated Cooler Bag

Insulate Lunch Bag

Insulated Tote
And if your party exceeds $650 sales you then get to choose 2 items at 60% off in addition to all that I've already mentioned! THIS IS CRAZY! June is on FIRE!!!!!


Not to mention your guests get an awesome Quick-Stir Pitcher FREE, with a $60 purchase!
(larger Family Size pictured)

 Okay there is no excuse:
  1. For you to start your own business - You can do it FREE (c'mon gain financial independance)
  2. Host a party - You get SO MUCH FREE and discounted items how could you turn that down
  3. Attend a party and get some insight on how fun, easy, and rewarding this "JOB" is....
Head on over to my site
Click Here
And follow the appropriate option ie. Join for FREE,  or Host a Show



No comments:

Post a Comment